Strategic Product Development Manager, £45k(Ref: TH598)
Skills: Data analysis, new product development, partnerships
Strategic Product Development Manager
12 month contract.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Our client is looking for a Strategic Product Development Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone who can drive and deliver innovative product developments, inline with their new business strategy and also ensuring the long term product development of their existing product range.
The role includes:
- Propose, develop and deliver new strategic opportunities to deliver new markets; engage current markets and ultimately drive sales and revenue
- Identify new strategic partners both to add value to the current product portfolio and to facilitate new product development to reach new markets, ensuring close liaison with the Commercial team to deliver maximum value from these partnerships
- Work with the insight and planning team to ensure that we fully understand our current and future customers’ needs, whilst fully appreciating the current economic climate and challenges/opportunities.
- Support line manager in the development, implementation and management of the strategic product lifecycle by working with key internal stake-holders in determining customer benefits, product vision, standards, risk management, profitability and return on investment.
- Support the team in contributing to achievement of departmental membership acquisition and retention and revenue targets
You will have:
- Proven success in Product Development or Product Management
- Ability to analyse data. Tableau experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to prepare Business cases for new product developments
- Skills in engaging with internal and external stakeholders to deliver Product development initiatives to budget and time.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience of the travel or outdoor leisure markets preferable
- Able to participate as a full team player in a busy marketing team
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This position has been filled