Accommodation Marketing Executive, £30,000
Accommodation Marketing Executive
Salary £30,000 contract to perm
Gatwick / East Grinstead
Product Marketing Executive will manage accommodation product portfolio by maximising performance in line with revenue and occupancy targets with a particular focus on UK Sites.
- Responsible for communicating new product initiatives and developments to all relevant internal departments.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive competitor database and to keep well-informed of the advances in the UK accommodation sector, understanding industry trends and external market influences. As required, be able to present recommendations to support the strategic aims
- To support the Product Manager in the liaison with site operations, estates and financial teams to ensure that information is gathered and then clearly communicated back out effectively to the Commercial department.
- Support other member facing teams with responses for members as required, both verbally and written and ensure that the compliments and complaints log is kept up to date.
- Responsible for product data accuracy in all communication channels and to ensure that new product requirements are weaved into the information databases. Required to sign off on content created for press releases, printed material including magazine, biennial handbook and on site literature and e-newsletters.
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a Product Development role within the travel or B2C space.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to gather, interpret and provide recommendations (experience in using data analytics tools is desirable)
- Experience in preparing and collating business cases for senior management
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills.
This role is initially a contract to permanent position as it’s a new role. The company offers excellent benefits and work life balance.
Location: Gatwick / East Grinstead
Salary: Up to £30,000
This position has been filled