Strategic Account Director/Planner, circa £54,000(Ref: TH725)
Skills: PR, Content Marketing, digital marketing, strategy, B2B
Strategic Account Director / Planner
Salary circa £54,000
Brighton or London Office
This award winning marketing consultancy are looking for at least 8 years strategic, marketing, insight and planning experience, ideally agency side with excellent client management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi Award Winning B2B marketing consultancy, with an enviable client list in professional, financial and tech services, with offices in central Brighton and London.
The job includes:
- Leading idea generation, creating integrated campaigns and offering strategic direction.
- Acting as a trouble shooter with overall responsibility for client activity. Building internal relationships and leading strategic organic growth.
- Overall responsibility for service levels, resourcing and fee forecasting.
- Giving final sign-off on all team copywriting and digital campaigns.
- People management: Managing account teams and training, mentoring and supporting staff.
What you will need:
- Proven experience agency side or in-house in a strategic marketing or planning position, leading teams
- To be able to generate big ideas, having insight and create commercial marketing strategies for blue chips B2B clients
- Proven experience in managing multiple responsibilities, delivering complex campaigns
- An inspiring leader who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential
- An ambitious nature and excellent track record in winning new business
The company offers excellent benefits, fantastic work environment close to the beach in Brighton. This role can also be based between London and Brighton.
Location: Brighton or London Office
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: circa £54,000 per annum plus benefits
This position has been filled