Account Director – Digital/Social. Circa £45,000
Account Director – Social/Digital
Salary Circa £45,000
We are working with a respected and market leading agency in their field. They are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Director to join their team, manage clients and to continue to deliver award-winning campaigns. They need a digital savvy Account Director with skills in social media, content, strategy and delivery, as well as paid for media.
The role includes:
- Creating and delivering social media and content outreach strategy and campaigns across a range of clients
- Supporting account teams across integrated, multi-channel campaigns, to incorporate planning and insight, paid search, content outreach, community management, traditional media relations and analytics
- Writing, interrogating and communicating briefs
- Building relationships with key client contacts with a view to better understanding their business needs and challenges
- Writing detailed proposals and technical documents
- Reporting on campaign performance against KPIs,
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in social media/content industry and the ever-evolving role of social/digital/content
You will have:
- At least 6 years proven skills in digital communications including, social media and content outreach
- Proven skills in using paid advertising platforms on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- An experienced team leader, who is passionate about training and supporting their team.
- Comfort working within the boundaries of the ABPI Code of Practice
- A solid understanding of the principles of inbound marketing
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics (GAIQ preferred) and a good understanding of other analytics packages, including Webtrends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – at all levels, internally and with clients
The agency offers contemporary working space and a host of benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this award winning team.
Salary: Salary circa £45,000
This position has been filled