Account Director salary up to £45,000 plus bonus(Ref: TH948)
Salary up to £45,000 plus bonus
Brighton, East Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agency side Account Director to work and lead strategically with exciting brands, making a difference whilst growing and leading an Account Management team.
Key responsibilities for the Account Director job include:
- You will be working with some of the UK's largest brands overseeing the project management for the design, strategy and delivery of some of their most important fundraising and awareness campaigns.
- You will be the senior point of contact for all clients, ensuring that your team of Account Managers are delivering projects on time and to budget.
- You will build relationships with clients so that they are working in true partnership with them, understanding their needs and ensuring they are receiving maximum value
- As part of this you will be expected to work with the Client Development / Business Director to grow every account you work on wherever there is potential.
- You will sit on the Senior Management Team and you will contribute to the growth strategy and business planning of the company, helping to shape the organisation for the future.
For this Account Director role, you will need:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Proven agency side experience at Account Director level
- Extensive experience within a marketing or creative agency with a background in advertising, design or marketing
- Experience of working with multiple brands
- Budget management and experience of growing a developing Account Managers, Account Executives
Based in Brighton the company offer a dynamic and supportive work environment with the opportunity to develop your career by the sea, avoiding the London commute.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus