Beauty PR Account Executive , £22,000
Skills: PR, media, press, copywriting, client services
Beauty Account Executive – PR
We are working with a respected PR agency in the heath and beauty sector, with an enviable client list of brands and retailers. They are expanding and are now looking for an Account Executive o join their busy team. The role will be eventually be based in Brighton, although until the complete relocation the role will be split between the Brighton office and East Croydon Office.
The role includes:
- Supporting Account Director on all PR activity/events, drafting press releases, attending photoshoots.
- To provide comprehensive press office support
- Proactive communication with key media contacts (national/consumer/trade/broadcast/regional/freelancers) to secure product coverage in relevant editorial features.
- Dealing with day-to-day press requests for product samples/prices and helping to send product samples out on a daily basis.
- Maintain photographic and press release files.
- Identifying newsworthy local stories eg. in-store events, drafting releases, selecting appropriate media and proactively selling in story.Updating media mailing lists and researching new contacts.
You will have:
- Good organization skills and a flexible approach to work is important
- Potential to write and think creatively
- Pleasant and efficient telephone manner
- Able to think laterally about ‘year ahead’ PR calendar
- Computer literate
- Must have previous skills as a PR Assistant or similar
- Assisting Managing Director/Account Director in securing reader offer opportunities.
- Logging press requests/updating activity on weekly status reports.
- Logging bike/courier costs.
- Ad hoc involvement in new business eg. researching/calling potential customers to help secure bonusable business
- Ordering/maintaining office stock.
Location: Brighton and Croydon
Industry: Marketing and PR
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
This position has been filled