Account Manager(Ref: 1015)
Account Manager – Digital Agency
Salary £34,000 - £36,000
As Account Manager you will be responsible for Customer relationships building, retention growth activity and reporting. You will work with SEO experts across the business, to support clients with customer engagement, insight planning to achieve their customer engagement strategy.
As Account Manager ,you will own the customer relationship and oversee all facets of delivery, build relationships with key customer contacts with a view to a greater understanding of their needs and challenges. You will analyse and report on customer engagement on a regular basis, report on commercial opportunities at weekly meetings and provide support for customer set up and training.
Using your SEO knowledge, you will collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver high quality work across planning and insight, SEO and analytics and ensure successful outcomes for customers. Alongside this you will Support Search experts in formulating strategy based on customer objectives.
You will need:
- At least 3 years in a digital marketing role, with a track record in successfully developing relationships and revenue with big brand customers
- In house or agency side experience welcome
- Strong commercial acumen demonstrated by the ability to successfully identify and convert opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Strong strategic mind with the ability to think creatively, work independently, show initiative, multitask and get things done
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal (particularly on the phone), in person & presenting
- Ability to connect with people and develop lasting relationships with customers
- A good understanding of the digital space, passion for SEO and desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and news
Based in Central Brighton the company offers good benefits and the chance to work as part of a growing and successful agency.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex