Account Manager – Charity £30,000(Ref: TH932)
Account Manager – Charity
Crawley, West Sussex, Circa £30,000
We are looking for Account Manager with an agency background ideally who have worked in the Charity or Financial Services or Tech sector.
Responsibilities for this Account Manager job include:
- Proactive management of client accounts including planning, forecasting and advising.
- Fielding queries or concerns / being the primary point of contact for clients
- Conduction regular calls and meetings with existing clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Leading client meetings, developing a joint working plan and addressing any concerns
- Internal communication and co-ordination, representing the client’s needs within the company.
- Attending Industry events and conferences – some overnight stays will be required.
- Overseeing the onboarding new client accounts or services
- Keeping CRM system and other client records up to date
- Identify opportunities and respond to requests to offer additional services to existing clients.
- Regular analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and clients
For this Account Manager job you will need:
- Previous key account management experience within the digital or marketing space
- Managing multiple clients (c.50+)
- Focus on building relationships
- Consultative approach to offering additional services
- A collaborative working attitude
- Experience working towards clearly defined targets
- An understanding of what is required to identify, develop and maintain the most valuable customer relationships
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £30,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled