Account Manager, in-house £34,000(Ref: TH850)
Account Manager - Partnerships
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
Horsham, West Sussex
We are looking for Account Managers with some experience of managing partnerships, a good understanding of marketing and customer experience online.
- Effective day-to-day management of partnerships, working collaboratively across functions to enable their ambitious growth.
- Driving Partner engagement with existing and new partners across markets building strong relationships and success.
- Ensuring that each client of the partner/reseller experiences a successful onboarding process & ongoing product experience
- This requires significant focus on the product build process and ensuring that internal processes
- This role would be responsible for the build & stability of products for each client of the partner/reseller.
- Work with Marketing team to produce assets required for agreed partnership marketing activities across both digital and print.
- Coordinates development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful
- Regular Webinars to engage clients in what the company can offer, new product evolutions and enhancements to the product offering
- Marketing and engagement Initiatives to engage the learner within clients to ensure they get the most from their products.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in an Account Management or Partner Manager role
- Experience of supporting with creating ideas for marketing campaigns across digital and print
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Can understand the customer audiences and be able to create solutions
- Be customer focused and can build strong relationships
- Due to location, you will need to drive to their offices, so car is essential
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary £30,000 plus bonus
This position has been filled