Account Manager(Ref: TH967)
Skills: account management, online platforms, web development, data analysis,
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience level
Horsham, West Sussex
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an award-winning company based near Horsham. The Account Manager job is responsible for the relationships of multiple brands, creating learning platforms, improving user experience to ensure the best engagement online.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager job:
- Delivering excellent service to clients and building good relationships, through regular communication.
- Managing the process for the bespoke product build for new clients
- Representing the existing clients in the evolution of the platform, product and offering
- Ensuring customer engagement is maximised through innovative campaigns to meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensuring that regular client reporting on engagement is delivered on time and in full and continues to evolve to provide actionable insights
- Ensuring the renewals process is effectively managed to meet or exceed targets and ensure the maximum revenue opportunity is secured
- Regular client contact to engage client in new product evolutions and enhancements to the product offering
For the Account Manager job, you will need:
- A background in Account Management, responsible for multiple clients
- Experience of analysing user experience across websites, platforms, dashboards
- An eye of design and experience of working with marketing and web development teams
- Experience of using excel to look at data and present results recommendations
- A passion for customer service, relationship building with a consultative approach to achieving the best results.
- An interest L&D would be useful but not essential
Based near Horsham, the company offer 25 days holiday which rise by 1 year to 29 days, pension, healthcare, gym membership, dog friendly office. Due to location you need a car to reach their offices.
Location: near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus (depends on experience level)