Advertising & Content Manager(Ref: TH1024)
Skills: Editorial, content creation, content management, copywriting
Advertising & Content Manager
£28,000 - £32,000
Benefits – Training and development, flexible working, pension and life/health insurance and many more
We are looking for someone with skills in content planning, editing and managing of all advertising and content on the organisation’s website; from them and partners. Briefing specialist content creators, you will be working with the partners to deliver engaging content that doesn’t feel like salesy ads. You should thrive in brainstorming ideas and thoroughly briefing content creators and copywriters for this job. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team and business.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Being creative and delivering engaging content ideas and plans
- Managing content plans for all clients and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Working with the wider team to plan and deliver an ongoing content marketing strategy
- Liaising with clients to discuss each stage of the content creation process
- Editing and proofing all content for the site and ads
- Using a range of content delivery methods, for digital channels and platforms
- Writing clear and defined briefs to commission freelance writers
- Briefing relevant bloggers, for creating video content
- Managing and delivering content plans for all client engagement and success.
- Sourcing great illustrative photography and imagery from our clients
- Moderating content performance and implementing improvement techniques.
For this job, you will have:
- Degree-level education (or equivalent) in a marketing, media or journalism
- Excellent attention to detail, with sub-editing and proofreading skills
- Proven experience with creating content for high-profile media publications
- Impeccable writing skills across a range of formats, methodical and meticulous with the day-to-day responsibilities of the role
- Proven experience of building a campaign content calendar based on your strong understanding of how to attract an audience to quality content
For full details on the role and company, please apply with your CV.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000