Affiliate Coordinator £25,000(Ref: Th654)
Skills: Amazon, eBay, analytics, affiliate promotions, third party
Salary up to £25,000
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
This a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing eCommerce company within the retail space. Reporting into the Customer Acquisition Manager the role will manage affiliate relationships for their English website.
- Responsible for the operation and development of all third party platforms including amazon, eBay and others and marketing activity on those channels.
- Liaising with the platform account managers and maintaining relationships to ensure prominent placements or joint promotions
- Delivering a planned third party platform strategy in each market to deliver budgeted sales.
- Creating & organising niche & generic offers, incentives & campaigns for platforms
- Producing copy and content for platforms
- Recruiting new platforms in target markets
- Producing analytical and commentary reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Tracking trends and spend vs budget
- Build & analyse weekly platform newsletters
- Track competitor activity
- Liaising with creative team to manage advertising collateral
What you will need:
- Proven experience in managing third party platforms, Amazon, Ebay, etc.
- Educated to Degree level
- At least 2 years proven experience of working in an eCommerce environment
- Commercially driven and sales orientated
- Ability to create & maintain strong 3rd party relationships
- Analytical & reporting skills
- Understanding of third party platforms
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
This position has been filled