Junior Artworker, £23,000 – £25,000(Ref: TH703)
Skills: inDesign, Photoshop, CMS, Artwork layouts, Brand Guidelines
Nr Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary £23,000 - £25,000
We are working with a leading company in its sector, with 12 offices Globally and an international marketing team, they are now looking for a talented Artworker to join their team and continue to create top quality artwork for their digital brochurewear, email campaigns and digital campaigns.
They are looking for a proactive, driven artwork, with an exceptional eye for detail and passionate understanding of brand guidelines. They require someone who can juggle multiple projects, prioritise and retain a sense of humour during busy periods.
The role includes:
- Working in collaboration with the wider marketing and business support teams, to artwork creative assets and email designs/templates.
- Create artwork using templates for both printed and digital marketing materials for the various areas of the business.
- Creation and coordination of all Email marketing campaigns, targeting both consumers and trade.
- Monitor, analyse and report on email campaign results, efficiencies and status.
- Coordinate and improve the company’s digital asset library including optimising images for digital use.
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to deliver campaign creative, on time, on budget and on deadline.
You will have:
- Proven skills with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Previous skills in interactive emails, templates, layout and design would be advantageous.
- A passion for digital design and knowledge of tagging, linking for tracking and reporting.
- A good understanding of and working knowledge of Content Management Systems and Digital Asset Management Systems.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with attention to detail.
- Good mathematical skills with an analytical approach.
- Intermediate level with Excel 2013.
- A good understanding about the principles of website development.
Due to the location of their office, only drivers with a car will be suitable for this position.
Location: nr Haywards Heath, Sussex
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
This position has been filled