Assistant Editor – Print & Digital Magazines £32,000(Ref: TH656)
Assistant Editor - Print and Digital publications
Up to £32,000
We are working in partnership with a large, well known organisation in the UK. They are looking for a skilled Assistant Editor to join their extensive marketing team, and contribute to the efficient editorial and production of the company’s printed and online magazine, which has a circulation larger than Hello magazine.
The role includes:
- Assisting the editor in the production of the company magazine, both printed and Digital versions. Ensuring their delivery is on time and on budget.
- Ensuring all content is accurate, inline with brand guidelines and excellent quality.
- Assist in sourcing images, assets and content for the publications.
- Sub edited, proof read and ensuring sign off by relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure the digital version is promoted to customers
- Make recommendations on latest trends for digital content, technology and platforms.
You will have:
- Educated to college, A level or preferably Bachelors Degree level.
- Proven skills in journalism and publishing
- Knowledge and skills in digital media and online publishing.
- Skills in digital publication software.
- Knowledge or InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects and work to budget and deadline.
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: up to £32,000
This position has been filled