Brand Manager £45,000- £55,000(Ref: TH720)
£45,000 - £55,000
This established and successful organisation in the heart of Brighton is looking for a skilled Brand Manager to join their busy marketing department. They are looking for someone who will develop the brand of the organisation, be the brand champion and ensure that the brand proposition is embedded throughout the business.
The role includes:
- Develop the brand by continuing to evolve and deploy the brand guidelines for all areas of the business, ensuring brand differentiation are suitable for all channels.
- Ensure that their brand is correctly applied to all communications, internal and external, ensuring clear messaging and perspective by working with the marketing and communications teams.
- Responsible for creating new assets as and when required, including photography, video and other visuals.
- Be the brand champion for key messaging for communications.
- Create and promote key content to support the brand ethos
- Develop and implement strategies to amplify the brand reach and raise awareness, using a variety of media, partnership and sponsorships
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ proven skills in communications and brand, either in creative marketing or agency side
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in marketing or business
- A strong knowledge of and experience of the full marketing mix including integrating multiple channels
- Previously worked in a Brand marketing role within a highly regulated industry.
- Hands on experience of working with both internal and external creative resources.
- Consumer driven with a customer focus
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Outstanding communication skills
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This position has been filled