Brand Manager, up to £60,000(Ref: TH564)
Skills: Brand Management, Development, engagement
Crawley / East Grinstead
Our client is embarking on a exciting time of change and growth, part of this development is an exciting focus and large projects on their brand. This permanent position will join the team in early stages of the brand focus and development. They are looking for someone who will develop the brand bot internally and externally to optimise brand preference and customer loyalty.
The job includes:
- With senior management, develop and deploy the brand strategy, including brand essence, brand hierarchy, brand values, identity and product branding.
- Manage the ongoing development and governance of the brand identity ensuring it is correctly applied and consistent with brand guidelines, both offline and online.
- Provide guidance on the interpretation and application of the brand guidelines
- Work with Research and Insight to measure and monitor ‘brand health’ and analyse results making recommendations to further improve the brand strategy.
- To manage the Brand strategy budget
- Monitor market trends, research consumer travel and leisure markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues that could affect the brand
You will have:
- A Bachelors degree, ideally with a recognised qualification ie CIM, IDM
- Proven success in Brand management and development, particularly in relation to brand positioning and guardianship within a customer-centric environment
- Good strategic ability to build stakeholder relationship internally and externally.
- Expertise in a wide variety of areas including brand image and presentation, organisational culture and process.
- In-depth knowledge of creative development and design.
- Extensive experience of working with external agencies in support of business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to create strong relationships with external business partners, sponsors and suppliers
Location: Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
This position has been filled