Brand Manager – FMCG
Skills: brand Manager, FMCG, PR, Social Media, NPD
Salary on application
Talent Hub are working with a FMCG / retail brand within the health and well being space.
We are looking for a commercial Brand Manager with experience of managing strategy, budget and delivering brand and consumer campaigns. You will work closely with NPD, product, trade and eCommerce teams to drive multi-channel brand awareness campaigns and define new opportunities.
- Create and implement consumer launch and marketing plans to support NPD
- Develop consumer insights
- Manage brand social media accounts
- Research, recommend and manage influencer marketing campaigns to support brand and product awareness growth, and commercial opportunities.
- Brief and manage PR consultant
- Write and publish quarterly internal brand updates and campaign stats
- Maintain the shared content and promo calendar
- Event/roadshow and sampling management
- Brief internal designers on any brand or consumer marketing collateral ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and key messaging
- Liaise closely with the product manager to feed into and help ensure an ongoing pipeline of innovative, category leading NPD
- Understand the sales performance of products across different channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fun and creative team across multiple brands. You will need to be able to drive to reach their offices.
Location: Near Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: £40,000 per annum
This position has been filled