Brand Manager (FMCG)(Ref: TH1101)
Skills: Brand Manager, FMCG, marketing literature, copywriting, PR, Social Media
Brand Manager (FMCG)
East Sussex (Near Uckfield)
Talent Hub is working with an established and growing company in the FMCG space.
We are looking for a Brand marketer with excellent copywriting and literature management experience. Working across the B2B and B2C space, you will also take ownership of PR and social media agency management, in this exciting FMCG Brand role.
Working into the Head of Marketing, responsibilities for this job include:
- Manage all printed consumer literature from start to end
- As part of the consumer literature programme, maintain schedules, identify and write relevant content, brief writers, brief designers, manage artwork production, printers and mailing facilitation.
- Support the HOM in the management and reporting of the direct sales
- Manage the creation and updating the membership and loyalty literature, also reporting on results
- Create partner emails focused on new product, themes, thought leadership pieces and report on effectiveness
- Update Partner website and keep up to date developments with partners to ensure growth
- Manage the Social Media and PR agency
Based in near Uckfield you will near a car to reach their HQ. Benefits include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Pension and discounts on products. Hours are 9am – 5pm.
Location: Near Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
This position has been filled