Brand Manager(Ref: TH1044)
Skills: brand management, marketing, consumer goods, FMCG
Salary on application
We are working with a company who specialise in the health and wellbeing sector. An opportunity as arisen for a Brand Manager to join their marketing team of 8. The role work into the Head of Marketing. Working across 2 really cool brands, defining opportunities, strategy and managing the implementation of marketing plans.
- Manage the trade advertising programme identifying suitable titles and features, securing editorial coverage and advertising
- Define and manage the creation (through in-house designers) of POS and offline materials to support the brand across all retail outlets
- Develop consumer insights and target consumers
- Manage the creation and implementation of packaging for all products
- Input into the NPD programme, identifying and presenting market opportunities.
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to develop the website, ensuring exceptional user experience and search activity
- Write and implement the trade and consumer email programme via Campaign Monitor, manage social media account, researching and posting relevant and engaging content
- Manage all promotional campaigns across trade and consumer channels
What you will need:
- Several years proven experience in a Brand, Product Marketing or Trade Marketing role
- Experience of copywriting for web content, email, social media, newsletters
- Experience of briefing designers
- Experience of managing and attending trade exhibitions and with trade media
- Passion for brand products, health, wellbeing, food, FMCG would be beneficial
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
Based near Brighton, Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells, the company have free parking onsite. Good benefits, hours 9am- 5pm.
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: Salary on application
This position has been filled