Brand Marketing Executive £26,000(Ref: TH737)
Skills: brand, content writing, campaigns analysis, insight, agency management,
Brand Marketing Executive
Salary circa £26,000
Brighton, East Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with strong writing skills and attention to detail, to work as part of a fast paced and dynamic Brand and Content marketing team. You will plan, deliver and execute a range of marketing activities across brand, content and operations.
- You will be a champion of the brand, so you must have a keen eye for detail and strong writing skills
- Help to bring the brand to life, by supporting the brand strategy and delivery of new initiatives to help grow brand presence in the market.
- To plan, brief and execute all brand related campaigns, working with in-house designers, writers, developers and/or third party agency support, as required
- Be the gate keeper of all magazine campaign and partner content generated across the marketing department and feed this into either internal teams or external agencies
- Ensuring that all channels relating to your projects and areas of responsibilities are up to date, regularly reviewed and continuously improved
- To work closely with Proposition and Development Insight team to understand their current customers and potential customers and use this to tailor campaigns and maximise ROI.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns through all channels are tracked accurately and co-ordinate fulfilment activity when required
- Report on activity results based on key metrics such as conversion rates, CTR, open rates etc.
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or marketing qualification (Certificate or Diploma in marketing)
- Wide range of marketing knowledge and experience that cover the full marketing mix.
- Experience in managing brand campaigns both online and offline.
- Experience of using customer insight to drive successful tailored campaigns
- Experience in briefing creative and copy writing briefs
- Campaign management of marketing campaigns, including planning, execution and post campaign analysis
Based in Brighton, the company offers excellent benefits and the chance to work as part of a talented and fun marketing team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £26,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled