Campaign Manager 2 year FTC – salary £30,669 – flex working
Campaign Manager - 2-year Fixed term contract
Salary £30,699 plus benefits and flexible working
Horsham, West Sussex
This exciting job will be working on marketing campaign activity to achieve food business policy change on meat and chickens. This role will negotiate, execute, manage and measure the implementation of the strategy.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Develop the campaign strategy. This will involve interpreting the Society’s policy and objectives and negotiating up to Head of Department (HoD) level on agreeing the strategy to achieve the campaign aims.
- To develop a multi-channel communication programme as appropriate including digital media (web/social media/email), print, media/PR, celebrity endorsement, broadcast, events etc.
- To develop strategy papers for the relevant Strategic Committees
- To monitor and report on progress against the campaign objectives to the strategic committees and the rest of the society.
- To ensure that the charity remains competitive in campaigning by devising the most appropriate campaigning strategy drawing on accepted campaigning techniques including political lobbying, consumer awareness and behaviour change, social marketing, lobbying industry etc.
- To commission and research insights to inform the development of campaign strategy.
What you will need:
- Degree educated or equivalent marketing of communications qualification
- Proven experience in a multi-channel marketing campaign focused job
- Some experience in policy change or campaigning or behaviour change
- Experience in developing and working to a budget
- Experience of commissioning and interpreting research.
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Happy to work in an environment where there are dogs
The company offers excellent benefits including pension and flexible working. Deadline for applications 4th January. We will be reviewing CV’s first week of January. Apply for this job NOW!!
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary £30,699 per annum plus benefits and flexible working
This position has been filled