Campaign Manager £35,000 pro rata (part time)(Ref: TH660)
Skills: campaigns, integrated campaigns, retention campaigns, P&L,
Part time (3 days per week)
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
This is a part time campaign manager role, covering 3 days per week. Working within the travel and leisure space, this job share is responsible for driving integrated campaigns to drive product retention.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to propose and deliver product retention strategy through all channels: digital media, CRM, DM, POS, campaign, social media, PR & Events, offline Media and affinity partnerships.
- Work closely with the product owners and strategic product development team to identify, develop and drive product innovation plan
- Work with the insight team to understand current members’ needs and identify opportunities to provide additional products and services
- Develop new campaign initiatives based on strategic marketing themes, such as families and activities, which enhance the existing member experience
- Campaign manage the initiatives and ensure active engagement with all stakeholders. Provide effective monitoring and analysis on success.
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised qualification ie CIM, IDM
- Significant marketing experience in an agency or client side within a B2C role in a customer service industry environment
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative marketing retention campaigns and messaging across a range of media channels including digital, offline collateral, social media, exhibitions/events, TV, press & radio
- Proven commercial acumen, ‘numerically literate’.
- Experience of the travel or outdoor leisure markets preferable
- Strong relationship and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Proven strong analytical skills, based on sound understanding of customer and industry insight
- P&L literate
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: salary up to £35,000 pro rata
This position has been filled