Campaign Manager, up to £30,699 (flexible working)
Salary £30,699 per annum plus benefits and flexible working
Horsham, West Sussex.
This exciting job will begin by managing insights based communications on companion animal care. The successful candidate will develop and implement the campaign strategy on companion animal care with a focus on dogs, cats and reptiles. The candidate will plan, negotiate, execute, manage and measure the implementation of the strategy.
Overview of key responsibilities for this job:
- Develop the campaign strategy, analyse risk and opportunities
- Develop strategy papers for the trustee Strategic Committee
- Develop a multi-channel communication programme as appropriate including digital media (web/social media/email), print, media/PR, celebrity endorsement, broadcast, events etc.
- Develop and manage the messaging of the campaign, ensuring sign-off from all relevant stakeholders including the Science Group, Communications Team, Political Affairs, Legal, any external stakeholders, and ensuring that all communications are in accordance with policy and brand.
- Manage the campaign budget ensuring the campaign can be delivered within budget.
- Commission research to support the campaign, utilising assistance from other internal departments, or external organisations where necessary.
- Develop and run events associated with the campaign with the support of the Events Officer where appropriate.
- Manage relationship with, and where necessary ensure legal contracts are in place for any external agencies.
- Represent the Society at external events where policy interpretation may be required
- Represent the Society as a media spokesperson for the campaigns.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a multi-channel campaign focused previous job
- Either significant previous vocational experience in marketing / PR / behaviour change or in lobbying and Campaigning
- Proven Skills in digital communications
- Experience in developing and working to a budget
- Experience of commissioning and interpreting behavioural insights.
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Be comfortable working around dogs
The company offers excellent benefits including pension and flexible working. Deadline for applications 4th January. We will be reviewing CV’s for this job first week of January.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £30,699 plus benefits including flexible working
This position has been filled