Campaign Marketing Executive £28,000(Ref: TH588)
Skills: B2B, Campaigns, content, financial services,
Campaign Marketing Executive
Salary £25,000 - £28,000
Working with the Marketing and the Commercial teams, you will be responsible for the delivery and measurement of an integrated marketing plan for the intermediary marketing activity. Working for this consumer focused and supportive company, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- To deliver the integrated marketing and communications plan ensuring that it is designed to deliver against its sales and financial objectives
- To implement campaigns and communication activities within agreed timescales and budgets across all media types including the use of the prospect and customer databases, trade media, networks and portals. Make web copy changes as appropriate via the relevant CMS (content management system)".
- Collate, report and analyse campaign performance / other management information against agreed KPIs and make recommendations for performance improvements across all media types
- Support the delivery of further enhancements to the intermediaries contact strategy supporting the Sales team in making the most of every new relationship.
- Collate, report and analyse product, market and customer insight to support the development of marketing plans where such information already exists
- Work with the Account Management and the Sales teams to maximise all new marketing and sales activities / opportunities; suggest alternative strategies where these are not effective
- Support the wider Marketing Department by working cross functionally and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns, processes and procedures.
What you will need:
- You will have at least 3 years' experience of B2B marketing within the financial services industry particularly within the broker market and of the associated media landscape, would be beneficial but not essential
- Proven experience of managing agencies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven experience of monitoring and analysing key information (such as campaign performance / market research and customer behaviours) to understand activity performance. To leverage competitor behaviour and the external environment to inform and shape the plan.
Salary: Salary up to £28,000
This position has been filled