Client Services Senior Account Manager £38,000(Ref: TH570)
Skills: Campaigns, content, media schedules, events, promotions, digital, strategy,
Client Services Senior Account Manager
Salary £33,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
7 Month contract to perm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer or agency side Account Manager to work with a large retail client based in Brighton. This role will spend 4 days in Brighton and 1 day at the agency HQ.
As a client services senior account manager, you will be required to manage high profile client relationships and conceptualise, execute and optimise innovative customer engagement campaigns.
The client services senior account manager role requires you to provide strategic input and direction to the marketing strategy for a portfolio client account.
- Developing integrated marketing programmes that deliver on the objective of engaging customers in a long term relationship with their clients
- Briefing and managing delivery and timelines on campaigns to include management of creative, campaign content, media schedules, events, promotions, digital and other areas relating to the client’s needs
- Securing and developing local relationships that will support clients marketing strategy
- Working directly with clients to ensure that their real-time marketing campaigns run smoothly and effectively
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to internal audiences and clients
What you will need:
- A minimum of four years’ experience of working in a fast paced consumer marketing environment.
- Experience dealing with Digital media campaigns.
Additionally, you will be a creative and energetic team player with solid leadership skills. Excellent presentation skills and strong organisational abilities are also key. Although not essential, experience of account management in an agency environment would be beneficial.
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled