Communications Officer(Ref: TH964)
6-month contract to perm
Day rate £161 (circa £42,899 pro rata)
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a Brighton based organisation in the Education sector, to recruit a Communications Officer. We are looking for tactical communications experience across channels (email, blogs, social, internal newsletters). The Communications Officer job works as part of a wider Communications team.
Key responsibilities for the Communications Officer job:
- To develop and maintain an integrated internal communications plan covering the calendar year, setting out all key deliverables and timescales.
- To provide communications support for the project manager of wayfinding and signage strategy to ensure that buildings and routes are clearly identifiable reflect positively the brand. This includes managing tender processes and briefing internal/ external designers and colleagues.
- To develop content for web pages, newsletters and other appropriate channels and commission supporting imagery and footage.
- To monitor internal stakeholder views and opinions on all aspects and stages of projects and identify associated risks and opportunities.
- To ensure that key members of Marketing and Communications are fully briefed on projects as applicable and that their professional advice is fed into key decisions.
For the Communications Officer job, you will need:
- Significant experience of developing and implementing integrated communications and marketing plans for major projects
- Experience of working to and applying brand and house style across a broad range of marketing channels
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- High-quality writing skills for print, web and digital platforms, with experience of Content Management Systems
- Technically proficient in use of a range of software packages (including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Apple Mac
- Good understanding of social media, Google Analytics
- CIM qualified or similar Marketing/ Communications qualification
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Day rate £161 per day