Social Media Community Manager Circa £32,000(Ref: TH554_1448276690)
Skills: Social media, community management, copywriting, moderation of communities
Salary circa £32,000
12-month maternity contract
We are working with a successful and growing organisation in the East Grinstead area, which are keen to recruit a Community Manager. This role is covering a maternity contract so will last 12 months. Creating new and engaging multi media content, building engagement and promotion of products, this role works as part of a successful and friendly digital team.
- Be the site's presence on the Internet, both internally and externally, and be visible and pro-active in online communities and spaces.
- Establish and promote effective ways of encouraging user interaction across the site.
- Source, generate or create engaging multi-media content to support marketing teams.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the user-generated content so that it provides real value.
- Check and moderate user postings to discussions, reviews and content, ensuring that all contributions conform to guidelines.
- Monitor and report on key goals and Key Performance Indicators for user activity.
- Manage the internal and external champions from a content perspective, co-ordinating their support in conjunction with their line managers. Share good practice in online community development and arrange training/workshops where required.
- Work with the digital and web support teams to develop the functionality of the community and plan the long term approach to and requirements for the community.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in community management and social media
- Previous experience in a journalism/content role or a marketing environment
- A strong communicator with excellent online writing skills
- Previous experience of working at a strategic level
- Commercial orientation
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence and enthuse others
- Genuine interest in the digital arena and online marketing
- Previous experience of implementing and driving forward new projects within an online marketing environment.
- Experience of videography
- A working knowledge of MS Office and Content Management systems
Based in East Grinstead the company offers a supportive and friendly working environment.
Location: West Sussex, United Kingdom
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Circa £32,000 per annum + plus benefits
This position has been filled