Content Marketing Executive £25,000 – £30,000(Ref: TH884)
Content Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub is working exclusively in partnership with a tech company who are market leaders in their niche, yet global sector. Following rapid growth, their marketing department is now looking for a Content Marketing Exec, with skills in creating content for inbound and outbound marketing activity.
Roles and responsibilities for this job include:
- Creating compelling ideas, conducting research, writing, proofreading, editing and publishing content for the needs of our audience.
- Delivering content and copywriting for blogs, press releases, case studies, email campaigns, social media and reports
- Working with their internal and external designers, by briefing them and assign graphical elements for use in blogs and infographics, and manage deadlines for larger content projects.
- Managing and updating our social media platforms to build brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Analysing, auditing and updating evergreen and creative content
- Using Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce to report on content and marketing performance
- Attending team meetings and providing updates on campaign progress
- Working with and supporting the Marketing Manager on a day-to-day basis
You must have:
- At least 1 year or more of content marketing from an in-house position
- A Degree in marketing or similar would be advantageous
- Excellent copywriting skills, meeting specific tone of voice guidelines with a high standard of grammar
- Enjoy working flexibly, with the ability to pick up anything thrown at you, and get stuck in
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Previously worked in either tech, or travel or software industries
- Tech-savvy who is comfortable working in a software development environment
- Solid understanding of SEO best practise
- Skills with using Salesforce, Google Analytics and Hubspot also an advantage
- 25 days holiday
- 5% contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- travel loans and many many more
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled