Content Marketing Executive (on hold until further notice )(Ref: TH1088)
Skills: copywriting, PR, Social media, digital content
Content Marketing Executive
(On hold until further notice)
Brighton & Hove
£25,000 - £28,000
Talent Hub is working with a global organisation, operating in several industries. Their busy Brighton office has a vacancy in the marketing team for a Content executive. This is broad role creating content for digital, PR and offline materials. This is also an integral position in the team, contributing and sometimes leading on content ideas for integrated campaigns and other channels.
Responsibilities for this Content Marketing Exec job include:
- Manging the strategy and production of content for all channels including web, emails, blogs, PR, social media and printed materials; to broaden the audience reach and engagement. Continuing their value of being thought leaders in their field.
- Drive leads and inbound marketing by generating original content ideas and assets, including blogs, case studies and guides.
- Ensure all content written and created is compliant with SEO best practise.
- Manage the social media platforms. Create the content, upload, moderate and engage with followers on each channel.
- Write effective and dynamic Press releases as well as liaise with media journalists.
- Working with the marketing team on wider integrated marketing campaigns.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the content on all digital channels, and share learnings and reports on finding with recommendations for future campaigns and on competitors activity.
For this job you must have the following:
- Previously worked in a digital marketing communications or content production role for at least 2 years
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating unique content across all digital marketing channels.
- A broad understanding of digital marketing, particularly inbound marketing and SEO and the role content plays in it.
- Proven skills in online PR and social media marketing.
- Creative and skilled in generating ideas for content; resourceful and proactive, utilising a range of approaches to ensure a consistent releases of high quality content.
- Be excellent at time management, planning and prioritisation.
- Experience using CRM and CMS platforms
- Proven skills using an Email Service Provider such as DotMailer or MailChimp.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Work / life balance and many more…
Location: Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000