Content Strategist(Ref: TH1136)
Skills: Content strategy, Content creation, client services, agency
£35,00 - £40,000
WFH and Brighton
Talent Hub is working with respected digital marketing agency in Brighton. They are now expanding several teams with the agency and this is one is in the Content Team. They are looking for someone who has a background from a marketing agency and been a Content Manager for at least 3 years, creating content strategies for their clients.
Responsibilities for this Content Manager job include:
- Interpret client briefs and work with your team to expand the brief and deliver incredible ideas and concepts
- Delivering and implementing integrated content strategies for the agencies clients (across various sectors). In line with the overall client account strategy, brand and SEO
- Manage and deliver the department’s timing plans, ensuring resourcing needs and deadlines are met.
- Working alongside the wider teams to contribute to attention-grabbing campaigns in line with the client’s brand and guidelines.
- Working alongside the SEO team, creating content that hits SEO objectives, including visibility and traffic to internal linking and engagement,
- Manage internal staff members in the team and freelancers that are brought on board for certain campaigns.
For this job you will need:
- Previously worked in a marketing or digital agency for at least 3 years, creating strategies and delivering compelling content campaigns.
- Successful been a content manager for at least 3 years.
- Be educated to degree level in marketing or a creative writing equivalent.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO best practise
- A proven track record in setting, reporting and delivering against measurable objectives and KPIs.
- Passion to produce beautiful things, whether that’s through writing, photography, video or something else
- Ability to generate unique ideas and articulate them to the team and our clients.
Benefits (too many to mention here, but here are a few)
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Training and development for each person every year
- Crazy good holiday package
- Team socials and many more…
For full details on the job description and the agency, send us your CV and current salary details.
Location: Brighton & WFH
Industry: Digital Marketingtal Marketing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled