Copywriter Executive £21,000(Ref: TH644)
Skills: editing website cotent, SEO best practice, CMS, digital content
Gatwick, West Sussex
12month Maternity Contract
circa £20,000- £21,000 plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy digital marketing team, for a global brand with offices in Crawley. Their team are looking for a creative and skilled copywriter, with skills in SEO and copywriting for all digital platforms. This role is a 12 month Maternity contract and we will look at people who can work part time as well as full time (salary will be pro rata for part time)
- Responsible for writing and editing content for the website
- Ensuring all content is within SEO best practise and principles
- Create new content from stakeholder briefs and also edit existing content.
- Writing copy to brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Writing engaging and accurate copy for a wide range of products
- Managing and being responsible for digital content, ensuring it is up to date and accurate
- Using initiative to manage content, as well as take briefs from internal stakeholders and with external agencies.
- Upload content to the CMS
- Deliver content to deadlines set by campaign schedules
- Be educated to degree level, ideally in English
- Have proven skills in copywriting and a portfolio of work
- Have a solid understanding of SEO principles and best practise.
- Be passionate about digital media and trends
- Previously used CMS to manage content
- Strong creative copywriting skills whilst also being technically accurate
- Knowledge of the travel sector would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well respected brand within its sector. They offer a great working environment and a wealth of benefits.
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Industry: Digtal Marketing
Salary: salary up to £21,000
This position has been filled