CRM Analytics Executive, up to £29k(Ref: TH579)
Skills: Data analytics, CRM , reporting, insight
CRM Analytics Executive
Salary from £25,000-£29,000
We are working in partnership with a NFP organisation in Haywards Heath, who work internationally as well as in the UK. Their expanding team are now looking for a skilled data analyst who will be responsible for creating data selections and segments for the CRM and targeted DM marketing activity. You will also be responsible for proposing testing metrics, analysing campaigns results and recommending insights/improvements to future campaigns activity.
- Working with the other teams, commission research, data analysis and profiling as appropriate, and interpret campaign results, in order to make improvements to future strategy and targeting. To identify and improve retention rates and lifetime value through data analysis, giving a greater return on investment in the long term.
- Undertake bespoke marketing analysis tasks as requested by the team, including projects such as response tracking, supporter profiling and excel-based report creation
- Use expertise on market data and internal data interpretation to give insight and advice on the scheduling of marketing activities, ensuring a coherent consumer experience
- To manage the insourcing of data selections from the current outsourced provider.
- To work with the wider team to fully integrate mobile and email marketing, and data into the Direct Marketing selections.
- To set up data selections for the international operations to run alongside briefs from the UK team.
You will have:
- Proven success in an analytical role.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to identify key outputs required.
- Experience of turning analytical insights into action.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- A high level of computer literacy – in particular proficiency manipulating and presenting data in Excel, e.g. Advanced Macros, Visual Basic, MS Query.
- Experience of direct marketing
- Experience of Microsoft Access – e.g. Queries, manipulating data tables.
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting/data visualisation tools (such as Faststats, Alterian, Business Objects, Tableau, SPSS, SAS).
- Experience of fundraising would be advantageous
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: up to £29,000
This position has been filled