CRM & Data Executive (still taking applications 20/04/20)
Skills: Data, CRM, Faststats
CRM & Data Executive
(still taking applications w/c 20th April 2020)
£30,000 - £40,000
Near Stansted, Hertfordshire
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an online loyalty consultancy, based in Hertfordshire, near Stansted. A fast growing team with an enviable client base, continues to succeed in these unusual times.
The CRM team is now looking for someone skilled in building data for successful CRM campaigns, using Apteco/Faststats software. They are experts in their field of developing propositions that are beneficial to their clients and customers alike. Improving customer experience and engagement through complex programs.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Managing the design, development, implementation and delivery of simple to complex data workflows
- Utilising customer segmentation to drive customer engagement, manage selections, suppressions and exemptions
- Build comprehensive testing strategies and subsequent reporting. Build workflows to the optimal workflow standards.
- Provide best in class email workflows with the ability to deliver multi-channel workflows
- Working with the Directors and the Data and Insights Team to fully understand our customer data capability to drive customer centric campaign workflows
- Working with the Data Analysts to deliver performance reporting that draws out key insights, learning and recommendations, weekly
- Leverage data and insights to develop new communication ideas.
For this job, you must have:
- At least 3 or more years CRM experience, ideally in financial services, retail and/or travel industries.
- Proven skills and excellent working knowledge of the Apteco/Faststats environment and a strong desire to deliver innovative work that drives results.
- Previous success in design, development and implementation of campaign workflows
- Excellent knowledge of customer lifecycle management, email marketing best practice and driving customer engagement. Being data and customer drive
- Meticulous approach to accuracy and optimisation with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast and experiment. Curious, self-motivated
- Passion and be performance driven, with clear experience of building and delivering data driven marketing campaigns and their ongoing optimisation
The company offer good benefits, a flexible approach to working and a chance to really make a difference within this successful start up.
Location: Near Stansted, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled