CRM / Email Marketing Executive up to £28,000(Ref: TH924)
CRM / Email Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an exciting and rapidly growing team in Brighton. Their award winning online business and global reach goes from strength to strength, and they are now looking for skilled CRM marketers with exceptional skills in email marketing, tailored communications, planning, copywriting and analysis.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Ability to write engaging copy that is tailored to the channel and the audience on brand.
- Successfully deliver personalisation, segmentation and programmes
- An understanding of testing with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions to improve performance.
- Analytical skills with an ability to create accurate and insightful channel reports against KPIs.
- An understanding of how communication touchpoints impact customer journeys
- Strong organisational skills, meaning you can maintain robust case study, image and UGC databases.
- A genuine passion for marketing with the ambition to develop your skills and career.
For this job, you will have:
- At least 3 years proven skills in a CRM or Email marketing role
- Have exceptional copywriting skills, to brand guidelines and with objectives at the heart of the communications.
- Be qualified to degree level in relevant subject or have CIM qualification
- Excellent skills in using marketing tools including CRM, analytics and email service providers, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- A problem solver, focused on results, with the ability to anticipate.
- They are a small team so you will need to be able to multi-task and take on responsibility.
- Well-versed in marketing best practice and keep yourself updated on the industry, with a drive to achieve high standards.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Rewards and incentives
- Contemporary working environment
- Social events and many more
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000