CRM & Engagement Manager (B2B)(Ref: TH1159)
Skills: CRM, engagement, comms, B2B, Data,
CRM & Engagement Manager (B2B)
Remote working – Must be UK based
£35,000 - £40,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a market leading organisation which is one of the largest globally in their sector, due to their customer base. They have customers in over 90 countries, and their global team is expanding, looking for someone to manage their comms, data management, onboarding and continued life cycle comms planning.
This is a strategic and hands-on role, reporting into one of the directors. They require someone who can work on work on their own initiative, autonomously and with incredible attention to details.
Responsibilities for this CRM & Engagement Manager include:
- Day to day management of CRM
- Ensure database contains up-to-date and relevant contacts and emailing groups, for multiple distribution lists.
- Create emailing lists for event communications, by working closely with the events, regional and marketing teams
- Onboarding new clients consistently in all global regions (EMEA, Americas, Asia Pacfic) ensuring seamless interaction with wider teams
- Ensure all information is gathered timely to feed into press releases, website pages, contact databases and mailing lists, social media announcements etc
- Manage all client pages on the website, working closely with the wider teams to ensure all information is correct and regularly updated
For this job you must have:
- Previously worked in a CRM management role, ideally with global customer base
- Worked in a B2B environment, ideally professional services, finance or tech
- Managed large and multiple client comms from an email platform
- Excellent attention to detail not just with data, but also with the comms
- Successfully created customer lifecycle strategies and delivered comms campaigns
- Previous experience on various email platforms and CRM systems.
- Company laptop and mobile supplied
- Flexible working
- Development and learning
- Many more…
As the team are global, they all work remotely and have regular face-to-face meetings on Microsoft Teams. They are hoping for someone based in the South East for when they have team socials, although that isn’t crucial. Being based in the UK and a UK tax payer is essential for this role.
Location: Remote (UK only)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000