CRM Manager(Ref: TH1144)
Skills: CRM, data Analytics, Marketing
Location flexible although 2 days required in the office near Crawley / East Grinstead
Talent Hub is working with a company in the sports and events industry, owning several different venues across the UK. The marketing team has restructured, and they are looking for a CRM Manager to maximise comms, sales and engagement, to be responsible for the management and manipulation of their customer data.
Responsibilities for this CRM Manager job include:
- Customer Journey Mapping, analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability and engagement
- Managing the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Working closely with the central marketing team and regional sales hubs to ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing/sales activities.
- Review, improve and enhance data structures, data layouts, fields and automations within the CRM system. Ensure the data is accurate, regularly formatted and maintained through cleansing tools.
- Implementing an effective reporting mechanism to track activity and KPIs in order to inform change and improvements where necessary.
- Create and develop various workflows, automations and customer journeys.
- GPPR Practices; Principles, Lawful basis for processing data, Individual rights,
For this job you must have:
- Educated to degree level in a business or marketing or similar qualifications
- Previously worked as a CRM manager for in a B2C organisation, ideally in multi-location or ecommerce.
- Proven skills in applying CRM solutions to multiple, complex marketing problems in-turn driving organisational profitability.
- Customer acquisition experience, with a focus on digital.
- Highly numerate and analytical, logical rigour.
- Highly developed written and verbal skills, ability to influence across the business at senior level.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude is essential
- Frankly, too many to mention…
- Pension, bonuses, healthcare, staff discounts in restaurants and venues, many more…
Location: Remote & 2 days p/w in North Sussex office