CRM Manager, £35,000(Ref: TH918)
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a digital marketing company who specialise in the sports, gaming and gambling sectors. They are now looking for a CRM Manager in Brighton to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in CRM strategy, multi-channel large scale campaigns and robust analytical systems, for their partners and clients. A passion for sports and also CRM on all digital platforms is required to join this global company
The responsibilities of this job are:
- Establishing the CRM functions for their in house network of lead generation websites. Prioritizing short, medium, & long-term projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals, & revenue targets, for the all English speaking global markets
- Retention of existing database with engaging content and partnership promotions.
- Through lead generation tactics, increase the database and acquire new subscribers.
- Assist in the development, implementation, & routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, Facebook, push messaging, and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
- Good understanding of tracking technologies across all devices including mobile.
- Work across multiple channels, websites and brands.
- Setting up and conforming all email links, dynamic content and personalized fields function properly
You will have proven skills in a similar job, especially:
- At least 4 years proven success in either gaming, betting or online sports industries.
- Have an excellent track record in creating and delivering successful CRM campaigns, on various digital channels.
- Have a very good understanding of sporting events around the world and also gaming software providers games.
- Have a passion for data, analytics and proving increase in conversions.
- Familiarity with the creative process (concepting, feedback, & final output) strongly preferred
- Exceptional skills on CRM and email software programs like DotMailer and Lead Generation Systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in Customer Segmentation and Bonus Campaigns
- Proven skills with HTML programming
- Opportunity to travel and work in the international offices.
- Flexible working can available and potential to occasionally working from home.
- On major sporting events /days. Some work on Saturday’s may be required and those days can be taken off in the week.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled