CRM Manager(Ref: TH1073)
Skills: CRM, Customer comms, insights, digital marketing
Salary £50,000- £60,000
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, flexible working/ home based
We are looking for a CRM Lead who is keen to work within a flexible, progressive start-up that is creating real change in a number of industry sectors. Reporting to the Head of CRM, this is an exciting new role responsible for building efficient and effective workflows to support the CRM strategy. You will work closely with the data and analytics team and play a critical component in delivering digital excellence for brands.
- Provide input into the data and communications strategy for the company and their clients
- Managing the design, development, implementation and delivery of simple to complex workflows
- Utilising customer segmentation to drive customer engagement, manage selections, suppressions and exemptions
- Build workflows to the optimal workflow standards. Build comprehensive testing strategies and subsequent reporting
- Provide best in class email workflows with the ability to deliver multi-channel workflows
- Day to day people management of one Campaign Executive
- Working with the CMD and the data and insights team to fully understand customer data capability to drive customer centric campaign workflows
- Working with the Data Analysts to deliver PCA performance reporting that draws out key insights, learning and recommendations, reporting to clients weekly
- Leverage data and insights to develop new communication ideas
What you will need:
- 5 year’s or more CRM experience, ideally in financial services, retail and/or travel industries. Excellent knowledge of design, development and implementation of campaign workflows
- Excellent knowledge of customer lifecycle management, email marketing best practice and driving customer engagement
- To be a people person, be comfortable working across differing levels of a structure and manage a team member.
- Meticulous approach to accuracy and optimisation
- Performance driven: Clear experience of building and delivering data driven marketing campaigns and their ongoing optimisation
The company offer great benefits plus a creative and supportive work environment.
Location: home based
This position has been filled