CRM Manager(Ref: TH1115)
Skills: CRM, insights, Analytics, Hubspot
Salary circa £45,000
Talent Hub is working with a successful and growing company. Their busy marketing team is looking for a skilled and experienced CRM data and insights analyst, to join the team. This will be a key role in the continued success of the business and will be at the heart of marketing decisions and campaign output, enabling them to reach the business goals.
They are a passionate and dedicated team, working to ensure their brand is representative of the quality of their luxury product. This is a varied and broad role, for full details on the job and the company, please send us your CV.
To be considered for this CRM Analyst and Insight manager, you must have:
- Proven skills in analysing data using the following tools: Google Analytics, Excel, Google Data Studio. Proven skills in using Hubspot is essential for this role.
- Be educated to Degree level in science, data, business or maths qualification.
- CRM and email marketing strategy through an automated platform (Hubspot)
- Data manipulation and segmentation of sales and customer buying behaviour
- Excellent reporting, analysis and recommendation skills
- Creating dashboards and reports for various sales channels
- Frequent email campaign management, delivery and reporting (content supplied by another member of the team)
- Manage a CRM programme, automated emails, targeted and segmented.
- You must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team, liaising with senior stakeholders with suggestions for changes and improvement to the ongoing CRM program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing successful business, with a passionate team.
Details of the benefits, will be shared on application
Location: West Sussex
This position has been filled