eCRM Marketing Manager £30,000(Ref: TH608)
Marketing Manager – eCRM
Salary up to £30,000
We are working with a marketing leading company in its industry, throughout the UK. Every growing in customer base, brand awareness and partners – they continue to go from strength to strength.
They are now looking for a skilled marketer who excels in CRM strategy, fulfilment and success. If you are an analytical, results driven, digital communicator with excellent skills in email marketing, then we have the job for you!
The Role includes:
- Taking ownership of the eCRM strategy across the business, with a focus on introducing best practice and driving results.
- Building and optimising all customer based eCRM comms, using personalisation to reduce frequency and increase engagement.
- Optimisation of existing CRM programs, scoping of new CRM programs and idea generation.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure results are meeting company and personal KPI’s.
- Delivering sponsored emails through the internal Ad Operations team to ensure these emails are on brand, follow best practice and are optimised.
- Effective database segmentation and implementation to drive engagement.
- Manage and maintain the CRM comms calendar, ensuring the right customers are being hit with the right messages at the right time.
- Building strong relationships with other internal departments.
You will have:
- Previously succeeded in a similar role.
- A proven track record working with CRM and an in depth knowledge of best practise
- Strong data, segmentation and analytics skills
- A solid understanding of marketing and communication principles and strategy
- Forward thinking and ability and experience of planning and scoping projects
- Interpersonal skills – prioritising and consolidating briefs, plus managing stakeholders accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capability
- Previous work with personalisation (desirable not essential)
- Degree or equivalent (desirable not essential)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE
This position has been filled