Customer Data Analyst (on hold until further notice)(Ref: Th1074)
Customer Data Analyst
(on hold until further notice)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
This is a new role joining a growing team within a loyalty consultancy. Working with brands in the mobile, financial services and retail space across the UK and Europe, you will responsible for developing customer analytics across brands.
- Manage & enhance customer reporting, customer insight & behavioural insight, drawing out key insights and learning, reporting to clients through regular reporting and insight summaries .
- Core aim of role is to validate, interpret, and create reports for internal stakeholders and clients
- Contribute and shape customer data analytics and management
- Define the metrics and lead indicators that track business’s performance and customer behaviour.
- Drive business performance and potential using the existing and new customer data sources and techniques. Improve performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results, ensuring activity is within functional budget.
- Support Head of Data Analytics in enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes. Validate, interpret, and create reports & presentations for senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues, propose methodical improvement or optimisation, both onsite, within CRM or other campaign activity.
What you will need:
- At least 5 year’s data analytics experience, working experience in a customer data analyst role within in a range of industries
- Demonstrate success within prior roles working with complex customer data in order to predict financial metrics for businesses.
- Experience of developing tools and frameworks for monitoring the performance of digital marketing and/or products, including developing Google analytics dashboards and custom reports.
- Experience of integrating data sources with CRM database systems. Understanding of data management principles including CRM, CMS, API, data warehousing & user journey planning.
- Skills in CRM platforms such as Apteco (FastStats/PeopleStage) would be desirable alongside understanding of understanding of Google Analytics, including funnel analysis, segmentation, ecommerce tracking.
The company offer a creative and flexible approach along with good benefits. Great opportunity to really make a difference, in this successful and growing start up.
Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertforshire
This position has been filled