Technical Data Analyst £30,000 – £35,000(Ref: TH854)
Skills: SaaS, Analytics, Coding Data
Technical Data Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience level
Gatwick, West Sussex
Do you have technical analytics experience within success in drawing conclusions from vast data, pulling insights together? Do you have skills in Java Script, SQL, SaaS? We need someone who can dig out data and the create the ability for anyone to use it.
Working within the online consumer focused space this role leads on technical data pulling together multiple data sources to build a picture of their customer, their journey and behaviour online.
Overview of responsibilities of this job include:
Digital analytics architecture
- Accountable for the development and maintenance of digital analytics platforms, enabling a thorough understanding of customer behaviour online
- Accountable for working with the commercial analysis team to ensure the appropriate level of reports and data are accessible to relevant departments to improve colleagues understanding of the business
Customer segmentation and analysis
- Accountable for understanding the type and value of customers on the website through segmentation analysis.
- Accountable for developing analytics to demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of the end to end customer journey, its relationship with the call centre and other channels
- Accountable for understanding whether they are meeting business goals on the website by creating relevant metrics, insightful reports and compelling analysis
- Accountable for presenting findings and recommendations to the Customer Insight & Analysis Manager and the wider commercial business where appropriate
Commercial performance best practice
- Accountable for creating and managing a framework to measure their marketing activity, presenting findings to the Marketing and Distribution team highlighting ways of attracting more customers to the website
- Accountable for creating and managing a framework to measure conversion rate performance to ensure both customer and business needs are met
- Accountable for providing analysis on promotional performance
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Salary: £24k - £35k (DOE)
This position has been filled