Customer Insight Analyst(Ref: TH1133)
Customer Insight Analyst
£40,000 - £48,000
Brighton, East Sussex / Remote working
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics, this is a crucial role managing and developing customer analytics across client brands. We are looking for a customer analytics superstar who is keen who is keen to work within a flexible, progressive start-up that is creating real change in a number of industry sectors.
- Manage and enhance customer reporting, customer insight and behavioural insight
- Work with the Performance and Insight area to help deliver a data analytics roadmap
- Contribute and shape customer data analytics
- Create new data-driven approaches to generate business insights through customer data analytics
- Define the metrics and lead indicators that track business’s performance & customer behaviour
- Manage day-to-day customer analytical approaches
- Support Head of Data Analytics in enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- Deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues & propose methodical improvement or optimisation, both onsite, within CRM or other campaign activity.
What you will need:
- Over 5 year’s data analytics experience, working experience in a customer data analyst role
- Experience of data models, database design development, data mining & segmentation techniques. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases & programming
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets ( Excel, SPSS, SAS).
- SQL; Data Studio (Big Query) and Tableau (FastStats) Google Analytics
- Experience of integrating data sources with CRM database systems.
- Understanding of data management principles including CRM, CMS, API, data warehousing & user journey planning.
- Skills in CRM platforms such as Apteco (FastStats/PeopleStage) would be desirable
This this is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a talented and growing team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex/ Remote
Industry: Digital Marketing
This position has been filled