Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, £30,000(Ref: TH850)
Skills: Client Services, Account Management,
Client Success Manager, Account Manager
Salary up to £30,000 plus bonus
Near Horsham, West Sussex
This Account Manager job works with client to ensure they are getting the most of the product / service they are using, as well as driving customer engagement.
You will work with key clients, managing product builds and driving innovative campaigns to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Delivering excellent service to clients and building good relationships, through regular communication.
- Managing the product build process for new clients.
- Representing the existing clients in the evolution of the company’s online platform, product and offering.
- Ensuring engagement is maximised through innovative campaigns to meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensuring that regular client reporting on engagement is delivered on time and in full and continues to evolve to provide actionable insights.
- Regular Webinars to engage clients in what the company can offer, new product evolutions and enhancements to the product offering.
- Drive initiatives to engage the contacts at existing clients - for example discussion forums, a hub of engagement materials, the corporate blog, digital marketing & other engagement collateral.
- Attending networking events and representing the company
- Entering renewal pricing discussions/negotiations with guidance of line manager.
What you will need:
- Proven skills in an Account Management job for either tech or software products/services, with client who are large B2B brands.
- Experience of the online marketing space.
- Excellent communication skills, with a passion for online marketing
- Proven organisational skills
- Understanding of user experience online and how to work with technical teams to improve the customer experience online
- Previous management experience would be useful but not essential
Location: Nr Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
This position has been filled