Data Analyst, Google Analytics whizz! £25,000- £35,000(Ref: TH912)
Skills: data analyst, Analysis, Analytics, SQL
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an international company based in central Brighton. The Data Analyst job requires technically person, who has an interest in SEO. The candidate will be a part of the customer team however there will also be the opportunity to occasionally work on research and development projects.
The Data Analyst job includes the following responsibilities:
- The Data Analyst role will be responsible for managing and delivering analytics and regular reporting requirements across the customer base.
- The Data Analyst will also be responsible for delivering bespoke reports to high value customers based on brief.
- This role will form a link between the teams ensuring that Customer Team are informed and trained on Data strategy and innovation on an ongoing basis.
For this Data Analyst job, you will need:
- 1 - 3 years Data / Marketing Analytics experience
- Experience of working across any search channel or specialising in analytics.
- Great working knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Not only understands and loves data but can also articulate insights.
- To be brilliant in Google Analytics.
- Advanced with Spreadsheet formulas. (VLOOKUPS are intermediate).
- Skilled with Tableau is a bonus.
- SQL and Python are also a bonus
- Technically minded.
- Great customer facing skills.
The company offers good benefits, work life balance and the chance to work as part of a growing and cutting edge company.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled