Data Analyst – Ecommerce(Ref: TH1034)
Skills: Data Analysis, Analytics, Google Analytics
Data Analyst – Ecommerce
East Sussex coast, not too far from Brighton
Talent Hub is working with a respected, market leading company in their sector, who specialise in luxury goods. Their online sales part of the business requires a skilled data analyst, who can not only report on the existing traffic, sales and performance of the website and online sales, but also be proactive in recommending improvements. This is the perfect role for a data junky, who wants to be part of a busy and passionate marketing team.
It is essential to have worked in ecommerce or online sales to be considered for this role.
Key responsibilities for this job include:
- Analysis of web sales, traffic and trends to enable realistic forecasting on ecommerce revenue.
- Segment customer data for targeted and detailed reports and analysis
- Have an input into the PPC & SEO activities and how affective these are in the sales funnel and web conversion.
- Leads analysis of category and product sales to make recommendations for their ongoing product marketing plans
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue from appropriate and relevant target audiences
- Site data analysis – examine how their customers behave online and where positive changes can be made to the onsite experience
- Lead any online / user testing if appropriate
- Work with the senior members of the organisation and wider team to ‘get the job done’ and add value.
- To ensure our customer data processes adhere data protection guidelines and regulations.
For this Data Analyst job you will have:
- Previously worked in a similar role for at least 5 years, especially for an ecommerce website
- Proven skills in analysing and forecasting online revenue, customer behaviour and trends in a B2C environment.
- Experience inworking within a digital marketing team and supporting the digital marketing strategy including SEO, CRO, PPC, Social, PR, etc
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent / CIPR / Marketing qualification ideally
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Excel & Google sheets user
Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
This position has been filled