Data & Insight Manager(Ref: TH1055)
Data & Insight Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Working with some of the world’s leading brands you will be responsible for customer relationship building, retention activity, analysis and reporting, all underpinned by insights gathered.
You will be managing and delivering insights, reporting and analysis across the customer base, and will also lead some customer relationships.
What you need:
- At least 3 years in a digital marketing role, with a track record of successfully developing relationships and revenue with big brand customers
- A good understanding of the digital space, a love of data and a passion for SEO
Excellent knowledge of:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Spreadsheet formulas - beyond VLOOKUPS!
- Google Data Studio
- SQL & Python experience is a bonus
- Strong technical and analytical mindset, coupled with excellent customer facing skills
- The ability to articulate and present data insights
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal (particularly on the phone), in person & presenting
- Ability to connect with people
- Ability to identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue
- Strong strategic initiative
- An open and learning mindset that can challenge the status quo in favour of better ways of working
- The ability to think creatively and get things done
To find out more about this job, please send across your CV.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled