Design & Creative Manager(Ref: TH1078)
Skills: Adobe Suite, account management, creative management, agency management
Design & Creative Manager
Shoreham, West Sussex
£30,000 - £35,000
Talent Hub is working with an exciting company going through rapid growth and huge global product launches this year. Their marketing team is also expanding, and they are looking for a Creative and Design Manager to manage and deliver all creative assets for marketing materials, PR, Social media and printed brochurewear. They need someone who can brief the designers and creative agency to get the best out of them and delivery premium brand quality imagery, creative and assets – as well as amend the creative in-house using Adobe Creative Suite skills.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Being the creative brand guardian that shapes the communications and events through which we position our brand
- Brief and manage designers and creative agencies, ensure the best quality output of work, for the brand and products.
- Confidently produce practical creative work which is implementable and fit for purpose whilst keeping to corporate values
- Take ownership of delivering assets for multiple marketing channels (social media, website, digital, advertisement) either through an agency or directly design them yourself
- Creative lead on events and exhibitions stands and marketing materials
- Support our global partners and resellers with their design requirements, including co- branding
- Manage the design of corporate PowerPoint presentations and infographics
For this job you should have:
- At least 3 years proven skills working in a creative environment.
- Excellent creative eye and ability to brief designers allowing their interpretations and input.
- Experience in designing or amending artwork for digital and printed Marketing materials.
- Fantastic project management skills, being organised storing assets and exceptional eye for detail.
- Skills in designing PowerPoint presentations and inforgraphics.
- Proven skills in using the Abode Creative Suite
- Skills in supporting the managing events advantageous but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Increased holidays
- Many more…
Location: Shoreham, West Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled