Design Manager salary up to £35,000(Ref: TH633)
Skills: CS6, digital design, print, layout, campaign design, brand guidelines
Salary up to £35,000
Worthing, West Sussex
The Design Manager role is dynamic, exciting and varied. You will play an integral part in the Marketing Department, where you will be responsible for the delivery of the company brands and message through all print, digital and large format media designs.
Overseeing the creation and delivery of all marketing and advertising designs, including but not limited to: campaign messages, advertising layouts and branding. Within the role your duties will include;
- Brand Guidelines – overseeing of delivery against brand guidelines both by internal staff and departments as well as externally appointed agencies and suppliers. This will include the integration of newly acquired brands as the company grows
- Design Standards & Timeframes – overseeing the design work of yourself and direct reports to ensure company standards are always achieved in all creative work across all media and that it is delivered to requirements on time.
- Advertising layouts and workflow – creation of layout for branch submitted property adverts, message ads supplied as complete copy and management of the deadlines for submission across 35 different weekly titles.
- Marketing Communications Artwork – design of key marketing material including POS literature, digital and print advertising designs and branch display leaflets
- Campaign Design – management of the design process for new marketing campaigns in line with company objectives and marketing goals
- Internal Marketing Communications – creation of internal marketing material for use in staff training, company conferences or incentives.
What you will need:
- Experience working for design agencies or across several different sectors in a design capacity
- Outstanding skills in all Adobe Suite software to at least CS5 level
- A creative mind with the ability to design campaigns and messages around both limited and strict remits
- Have good people skills and experience in managing and mentoring a creative team
- Have excellent attention to detail (both on text copy and design)
- Be organised and able to manage the priorities of the design team
- Be flexible and able to adapt
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a good understanding of the role of design in achieving marketing and company objectives.
Based Worthing, West Sussex, the company offers a fun and supportive and successful work environment where your ideas will be heard.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £35,000
This position has been filled