Digital Designer(Ref: TH1067)
Skills: Graphic Design, UX, Digital Design
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Near Horsham, West Sussex (must be a driver with a car)
We are working in partnership with an award-winning online company near Horsham. This exciting new role within the marketing team will produce high quality consistent design across multiple channels and formats. As brand guardian for the business B2C comms and UX, wireframing and Web Designs, this person will deliver high impact visual solutions.
This isn’t a role for an average designer who relies on written briefs, this is a job for a creative thinker, who can see opportunities, make recommendations and suggestions to improvements to the design and functionality of their online platform and digital offering.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Create on brand, visually-appealing assets for use in consumer marketing deliverables, both online and offline.
- Contribute ideas to creative briefs and lead the design and visual aspects of the company’s marketing assets and campaigns, both printed and digital.
- Design web pages, landing pages and banner ads
- Ensure consistency of brand and visual assets
- Develop and design assets for multi-channel marketing materials, including emails, printed leaflets/brochures, exhibition stands.
- Design emails for both corporate and consumer audiences, ensuring the design and content is engaging and on brand
- Source images for assets and designs. Managing the imagery and assets, ensuring they are filed and labelled accurately.
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant qualification
- Be fully competent on the Adobe Creative Suite of packages
- Proven skills in successfully designed optimised web/ mobile pages, landing pages, UX and banner ads.
- Have proven skills in designing printed marketing materials
- Successfully designed engaging emails for both B2C audiences
- Managed Assets and ensured tagging and labelling is accurate and trackable
- Have excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Have a passion for all things Design and creative, keeping up the latest trends.
Benefits include: Contemporary working environment, free breakfast and snacks, training and development and many many more….
Apply for this job now with your CV and Portfolio for the full job description and also details on the company.
Location: Near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
This position has been filled