Skills: Graphic Design, UX, Digital Design
Near Horsham, West Sussex
£25,000 - £32,000
Due to the location of this office, being a driver with a car is essential.
Talent Hub is working with a market leader in their sector, with an enviable global customer base. Specialising in an online platform for both B2B and B2C clients, they have remarkable team and partners, providing various content and services.
The role and responsibilities for this Graphic Design jobs include:
- Managing the prioritisation and delivery of all design tasks, covering the full range from reworking diagrams for web pages to designing consumer and marketing communications
- Including user testing of prototype designs to working with technical teams to deliver finalised design work.
- Working with the content team to identify, prioritise and deliver design tasks required to maintain our high-quality online content output (diagrams, graphics, images, emails, web pages, social media assets).
- Working with marketing to create and iterate consistent, visually-appealing and on- brand assets for the consumer audience,
- Understanding business and user needs to be able to produce front end designs for testing and production.
- Championing the user, adopting effective UX and usability principles.
- Wireframing, prototyping and user testing.
For this role you must have:
- Proven experience in delivery of high-quality design work, prioritised and delivered on time
- Previously successfully Increased in conversion rates driven by user-focused design
- Skills in delivering campaign success & positive user feedback
- Knowledge of UX and usability principles, ideally previous experience in designing UX
- Experience of using collaborative design tools, for example prototyping and wireframing platforms
- Experience of delivering/iterating brand guidelines and working with others to maintain them
- Experience of working with technical teams to collaboratively deliver design work.
- Experience working on an editorially-led website
- Life /work balance and supportive ‘wellbeing’ environement.
- Flexible working
- Life insurance, pension and many many more..
Location: Near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000